Followers

Thursday 26 January 2012

Drive Me To Kill You EP (July 2011)

dr aids drive me ep cover (1)
Is the debut Ep from our DIY label “Fred Westlife Inc” originally consisting of 6 songs when we got to the studio but when that only came to 11 mins we added the now infamous classic “Katie Price Fuck Off To Jordan” so it became 7 songs done mixed & mastered (ish) in 8 hrs!! Drunken hours as well I was ill (Agz) on cough medicine & Stella!! Anyway here is the story to the songs & much more enjoy!!


1 Shit Eating Freak
Piggy’s first bash at lyrics that we done as a band (He’s wrote tonnes before in other bands & one or two before this) I am gonna say I am sticking my neck out by saying this is GG Allin influenced (as Stiff & Blue Screw is but that’s later) It’s about eating shit obviously & not something we really do fake cunt’s we are!!


2. Drive Me To Kill You
Is the story of a lad we used to call a friend top lad we all used to hang round with Piggy shared a squat with him we used to go “Sitting around with him getting really high” we used to watch his band DRIVE often. Roll on 17 odd years we see him on Facebook we become friends we realise that he has changed he is arrogant, only his opinion matters like saying in a comment “This is my opinion… END OF” Just some of his stupid comments pissed me off I deleted him before I really wanted to kill the cunt. Funny story I seen him at a FUCKED UP gig once & he said “I heard the song” (Which we had on you tube as a praccy song) I said “Did you like it” he says “Yeah” so I said “Why are you a fucking prick now?”


3. Simply Cunt
Is about the prick that is Mick Hucknall! Gingers have apologised for him, Manchester have too but sorry but no amount of apologies will ever be enough for this ugly cunt an ex punk who turned into a soul singer twat! 


4.Fellate My Phallus
Again one of the songs that probably done a bit of damage to us I based it on when you go out with a girl & you get her back to your house & she acts like a fucking corpse which will bring me on nicely to the next song. I suppose I should apologise if you’re offended by this but I won’t it’s still a fucking joke!


5. Stiff & Blue Screw
Is another GG Allin influenced song I wrote this song whilst listening to FUCK THE DEAD says it all & I used to work in a mortuary & fuck all the corpses there honest prob done ya nan or grandad Winking smile


6. And That’s Why Dad’s Go To Iceland
This is a love song no seriously it is. I was sick of seeing Kerry Katona getting shit everyday in the papers I mean what the fuck has this girl ever done to deserve this? She is a knob sometimes (most) big deal she’s done coke/drugs half the fucking country does! She has an annoying voice but lets face it. I would haha!! After you tape her gob up!! So there you have it but prob another song that has damaged our reputation in the hardcore scene (FUCK YOU)


7. Katie Price Fuck Off To Jordan
(See the NECROQUEGCUNTCORE demo for more info)


drive me to kill you
Front cover by Warren (Revokation) & CD cover by Pat Cooksey from an idea by Rob Warden.

MUSICIANS ON THIS

AGZ - VOCALS
PIGGY - VOCALS
PETCH - GUITAR
JOE - DRUMS
There was a bass player but he doesn't deserve a mention.

No comments:

Post a Comment